A Norditropin Pen contains a lab manufactured hormone whose DNA has been altered with the help of a bacteria called E. Coli; to carry an HGH gene. The new resultant hormone is purified, packaged and sold.
The Norditropin Pen sold at Russald Medical contains 1.5 mls of the recombinant growth hormone created, which is the exact quantity of human growth produced by the pituitary gland. All the production procedures are high-quality manufacture to ensure the delivery process of the Norditropin growth hormone is perfect.
Human growth hormones are a regulated substance in Mexico and patients need a doctor’s prescription to buy them. Our general recommendation is to buy the hormones at anti-aging clinics such as Russald Medical, our specialized doctors are experts in the field and have years of experience in anti-aging medicine.
Uses of Norditropin Flexpro Pen
Our Norditropin Pen can be use in pediatrics, in the following cases:
- When the pituitary gland doesn’t produce the amount of growth hormone necessary in the body.
- Children with Noonan Syndrome.
- Children with height problems caused by the Turner’s Syndrome.
- Children with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- Conditions having as a results short-for-age physique in children compared to others.
- Patients with osteoporosis can be used to increase mineral density.
- Patients with osteoporosis can used to reduce the risk of fractures.
- Boosting athletic performance (stamina and increasing muscle bulk).
Norditropin HGH Pens Restrictions
- HGH needles should not be shared between two or more people.
- HGH injections should be avoided if the patient has diabetes or cancer. A medical consultation with your head doctor is needed.
- Norditropin Pens should be stored in room temperature for up to 21 days, after first use.
Norditropin HGH Pens and Weight Loss
The international healthcare company which produces our Norditropin Pen, Novo Nordisk; has the expertise and capabilities to offer a treatment to severe chronic conditions such as obesity.
- Quality treatment by a renowned medical company.
- Increased lean body mass.
- Improved pattern and quality of sleep. When the patient sleeps well it leads to less stress, faster recovery and quicker fat burning.
- Increased muscle bulk.
- Increased libido.
- Anti-egging effects.
Norditropin Pen Price
Norditropin Pens are expensive due to the monopolizing sales in the USA. At Russald Medical we offer one of the most affordable and pocket-friendly prices for your HGH injections. Our cost is currently at: $ 450 USD, which is a fraction of the price you can get a Norditropin Pen in the US. The reason for the price difference is that patients buy the Norditropin Pen directly from us and there is no middleman.
HGH is a prescribed drug.
It’s illegal to sell or ship HGH to the United States.
Remember, to enter HGH in your country it’s necessary to travel to Mexico.
HGH is a legal drug in Mexico, our patients can buy their prescribed HGH and return to their country. To learn more about the laws in your country, for entering with prescribed medications, please fill in the form.
If you are interested in purchasing this product please contact us using the form above.
“you should have with you a valid prescription or doctor’s note—written in English—to bring medication to the U.S. The medication should be in its original container with the doctor’s instructions printed on the bottle. If you don’t have the original container, bring a copy of your prescription or a letter from your doctor explaining your condition and why you need this medication. Travel with no more than you need for your personal use during your stay. A rule of thumb: Bring no more than a 90-day supply of medication.”
”Prescription medications should be in their original containers with the doctor’s prescription printed on the container. It is advised that you travel with no more than personal use quantities, a rule of thumb is no more than a 90 day supply. If your medications or devices are not in their original containers, you must have a copy of your prescription with you or a letter from your doctor. A valid prescription or doctors note is required on all medication entering the U.S. ”